Sunday, June 18, 2006

New Camera

I ordered a new camera from Amazon.com. I really should buy their stock, I order stuff from them all the time. Anyway, I got a Fuji A400, I really like it so far. I'm just a point and shoot sort of person, I used those box throw away cameras for years. My last 2 digital cameras were Fuji also, they're easy to use and take great snapshots, which is all I'm really intersted in. Plus, they're not too expensive to replace every couple of years. I'm always dropping cameras for some reason.

Here is a picture of the view out my window at work. It's out across the airport runways and FLAT as far as I can see. The dark ridge on the right side behind the runway is a gravel stockpile. The State is having the runway up here extended this summer. The tundra is still brown, but the tundra should turn green next month.


This one is to the left a bit, down toward the Alaska Airlines building and ERA. My view isn't as boring as these pictures make it look. Though in the winter when it's dark all day & night it's pretty much all the same...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw a news video on amazon.com selling groceries online! Went to take a look and sure enough...need to take a closer look to see how their prices compare...and what the shipping/handling is.