Anyway, Greg was here yesterday and got the modules lifted up to the roof. Today I moved around some of the rubber pavers for my paths, and laid down more root barrier, then arranged the modules.
Next year, Phase 3 should be the last of the modules. I'll have to re-calculate, but I'm thinking I only need 52 more. Then Phase 4 in 2017 will involve more pavers to fill in the walking paths, and some trim!
|Phase 1, modules & pavers from 2014|
|Phase 2, all the modules from 2015. Rubber pavers re-arranged.|
And, in addition to getting my modules up on the roof, I also got my alder pile from this spring burned. It's very dry here, and we had some gusty winds, so I kept the fire pretty small. It took about 6 or 7 hours to get it all burned and then bed of coals extinguished.