Saturday, March 31, 2012

Flor Carpet Squares

I've been looking at the Flor carpet squares in magazines for the past few years.  They have some very interesting ideas. I like all the different colors and the different textures.  Most of their carpet squares can be used with heated floors, so I've been contemplating buying from them for a while.

A few weeks ago I got an e-mail advertisement from Flor with a free shipping deal.  I've been wanting to add some color in the 2nd guest room, it's pretty bland.  So I decided to order a few carpet squares and put a long runner of color across the floor in that guest room.  It's long enough that it will extend on either side of the Murphy Bed when it's in use.
The box with my order was waiting for me when I got home last night.  So this morning I've been playing with their configuration.  I know I had a plan sketched out when I ordered them, but I have no idea where it went.  Probably in the trash when I cleaned up my desk a couple of weeks ago.  I'm not sure this is the final configuration, so I haven't stuck them together yet.  (Flor holds their carpet squares together with a 'dot system'.  Basically these big sticky round patches that attach to the back of the carpet squares at their corners).

No comments: