Tuesday, August 04, 2009

More interior finishing...

The guys are all still hard at work inside. The ovens were installed when I got up to the house this morning. That was exciting.























And the wood base for the island countertop is done. Now I need to get the metal overlay built and clear coated.

















Tim was still working on sinks. I really like the way the kitchen faucet looks. Let's hope it works well too :-)























Paul thinks there is a good chance he can have all the subcontractors done and out of the house by the end of this week. Then next week the inspector can do his thing and we'll be ready to get the construction loan closed!. Who thought I'd ever be looking forward to a mortgage....AND all the cleaning I'm going to need to do. There is a LOT of construction dust, etc. to be scrubbed, that's for sure :-)

No comments: