Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Continuing House Plans

Last week when I was in Homer, I had a chance to meet with David (architect) and Paul (builder). We're moving forward pretty well with the house plans. We should have everything ready for blue prints by early March and then start construction in June.

Here is a preliminary drawing I printed out of the CAD program. It shows the front of the house (though I've already asked for a couple of changes :-). When I get the next update, I'll post a floor plan. But basically 2 guest rooms and a bath on the left, then the living room/kitchen and then the master suite on the right.

The basement will only be under the main part of the house, and will have the cistern, furnance, etc., and some room at the very front for some exercise equipment. Plus a couple of windows.

No comments: