Sunday, February 25, 2007

Kauai


Well, it's Sunday afternoon and -3 here at work. Wed it was -42 so things have warmed up quite at bit. However nothing like 2 weeks ago when I was on Kauai. I spent 11 days and temps were in the mid 70's to low 80's each day. I don't have a lot to say that I haven't already said on previous trips. We had a really good trip. Kauai is one of my very favorite places, even if the traffic does suck.
Lawai Valley from the first lookout.

I thought I'd just post a few of my favorite photos from this trip and let them say everything that needs to be said :-)






















The National Tropical Botanical Gardens Lawai



A view of the Sleeping Giant from Smith's Tropical Paradise.


Annini Beach looking north.




Dad napping on Anahola beach.



Chuck & Dorie at Ke'e Beach, erosion of the bluff exposes the roots of an Ironwood tree.




And a clear day view from the Kalalau look out.

If you want to see the rest of the photos I took, there is a link on the right side of this blog to my photo albums. Scroll down through all of them to 7 Kauai Trip Feb.

No comments: